Sunday, 7 April 2013

i still look for your face in the crowd


Hat - Topshop, Tshirt - H&M, Disco Pants - American Apparel, Shoes (not pictured) - Converse


I'm slowly but surely getting more and more comfortable with life here in Italy. It's still raining though - where art thou Italian sunshine?! I've met a lot of people my age, who speak English really well, it's been really nice experiencing the life of a young Italian - it's a lot different to being a tourist. I think me and some of the girls are going to get our nails done later so I'm sure that'll find its way onto the blog, Italy is making me girly apparently.  

I'm also going to attempt to dye my own hair this week, just the same colour as it is now but the roots are in dire need of attention and I don't think I'm trusting enough to go into a salon here just yet. This way, if it all goes horribly wrong I only have myself to blame!

I'm told the sun is on its way and I'm pretty sure we are going away later on this month so hopefully I'll be able to get some nice photographs of Italy. It's been a bit of a rough week because 2 of my closest friends had their birthdays and obviously I'm not at home to celebrate with them, also, all of the uni goers came home for Easter. I miss home a lot but I'm still really loving life here in Italy.

15 comments:

  1. Those disco pants look amazing

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair colour! I've always wished I could carry off red hair but I can't.great outfit by the way. & I'm a little bit jealous of you being in Italy :) it's somewhere I've always wanted to visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So glad to hear you're settling into Italian life, I hope the sunshine comes out for you soon! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your disco pants! and I'm so jealous you get to live in Italy!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the disco pants hun! They are fab! ((:

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I'm so jealous you're living it up in Italy - I'm half Italian but only get to visit once in a very blue moon, so you're living my dream life right now!
    Loving the disco pants, too, wish I had the guts to try them out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your disco pants and hair!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your disco pants!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    Crop top and white buckle sandals - Essex Inspired Outfit!

    Lily Lulu Leather Laser Cut Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got a great Blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know ;)

    Kisses :*
    http://todaymyway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it :)
    great blog u have,
    following now..hope you do the same! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely look and your hair colour is so beautiful!
    I've recently moved blogs and i'd love it if you came and had a quick look and maybe followed if you'd like!
    La Luna Blog
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete