Thursday, 28 March 2013

Excuse me, miss.


Crop top - Topshop, Maxi skirt - Primark, Shoes (not pictured)- Converse. 

So I've nearly been in Italy a whole month and I haven't blogged once yet. I didn't know exactly how my schedule would work out because I do work a lot of hours and au pairing for baby twins is to be perfectly honest and exhausting job. I've been lucky enough to be taken out a lot to see what Italy has to offer, so far I am absolutely loving it! The food and the clothes, oh the clothes, I've completely fallen in love with everything about the place, except the rain and the very strange "queuing" system in place when it comes to the nightlife (sorry, I am British after all, we love a good queue.) As you can imagine that's left me with little "free" time other than to sleep, which again isn't a lot living with baby twins but they are gorgeous and make me smile everyday so I can't complain at all. 

That being said, I did wear something that wasn't going to be covered in baby food this week and I had a few minutes to take a picture, albeit on my iphone because of course, I've come to a beautiful country and my camera has had yet another meltdown. As for hat I do about that, I am undecided. On the topic of meltdowns, I have had only one since I've been here and I'm coming to the end of the 4th week. For a girl who's never been away from home for more than 2 weeks at a time I'd call that good going. I know there are going to be ups and downs but for now I am happy, really really happy.


10 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I looove the tee :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute crop top and it's such a nice green! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so amazing! Your hair color is so amazing!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. :)
    Btw your hair are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. But that ρrice iѕ based on thе tаrget market
    audience foсuses more оn what is appropгіate in уour office
    look more professіonal. But werе a nation to test that, they're prepared to mess an invader up. DeLorean truly lacked the skills business of your web designers or programs. Then, the network is built to your exact type of work that is involved with running an account on one of their items here! Disclosure: I am long all 4 of them.

    Here is my web blog ... internet marketing tip

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome maxi skirt and disco pants! <3

    check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of you being in Italy! It's beautiful there xx

    I've wanted that crop top for ages!

    Bright and Dandy

    ReplyDelete