Wednesday, 6 February 2013

victory over the sun



Jumper - Matalan, Jeans - Topshop, & Converse (not pictured)

No, that is not badly applied fake tan or mismatched foundation you see before you, that ladies & gents is the best of a very bad situation. Lighting situation that is. Nonetheless, I have an outfit post, which is more than I expected to have whilst I'm down south for a few weeks. 

I'm all about the jeans and jumper combo at the moment, creative? No. Interesting? Not really. Comfy? Yes. Job appropriate? Most definitely. The kids don't care what I'm wearing and the parents just want me modestly dressed and obviously able to do my job.

 I was walking through Matalan on a "plain tshirt" mission for my brother and I fell in love... With every single jumper, cardigan, tshirt and shirt the mens section had to offer, a couple of purchases later and it was the first shopping trip in a year that ended tearless. I'll just put it out there that over the last year or so, I have been an absolute clothing nightmare. Every single time I have tried to go shopping I have resorted to tears, completely dramatic, I know! Let's hope I'm over that now because I cannot get enough of this washed out denim jumper, especially with my acid wash jeans. I also like it with black jeans and I think when I'm home and back to my exhausted wardrobe I'll be able to put it with shorts and skirts. 

8 comments:

  1. I love your hair colour!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't beat a super comfy outfit! You look lovely & your hair is amazing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your sweater. You're hair is lovely too, you suit it so much :)

    www.dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk | I'm having a Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hairs amazing xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweater! your hair is amazing too :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of the jumper, being comfy is definitely best. Also I love your hair, gorgeous colour! xx

    coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete